GRACE-ful Running Technique Workshops
We are designed to run. But we are not taught how to run. Until now…
Whether you’re an experienced runner or are just starting out, benefit from the expertise and experience of Britain’s Former Female Athlete of the Year and twice European 800m medallist, Becky Lyne, as she guides you toward running GRACE-fully.
Using this memorable acronym you will be taught how to tap into the ‘free energy’ so successfully exploited by professional athletes.Not only will this greater understanding and execution of the body’s innate movement patterns unlock faster PBs, it will also serve to reduce injury and create a more positive mindset when running.
What the 2.5 hour workshops includes:
– Scientific explanations and demonstrations of how humans are designed to run.
– Working through the five step GRACE-ful Running Programme to enhance your running form.
– Optional slow-speed personalised video analysis – copies of which will be sent to you.
– Bonus body maintenance session of foam rolling, trigger point release, zen chi relaxerciser and self massage – whilst discussing how to apply GRACE in your everyday life! (NB this tends to run on after the workshop has finished at 12:30).
– Free home-made protein balls and energy drinks!
Please note, workshops will proceed subject to a minimum booking of 5 people. If there are fewer than this, you are entitled to a full refund or we can book you onto another date.
Simply select the date and number of tickets you require then proceed to checkout.
I happy to arrange bespoke workshops to suit your needs. These are charged as follows:
1 hour £50
2 hours £80
3 hours £100
£10 per additional person per hour should be added to the total.
As well as running technique we can cover topics such as injury prevention, optimising your competitive mindset and strength and conditioning. Visit our TrY-Ed page to see the comprehensive list of sports related topics available on our Gifted and Talented Athlete programme.