TrYumph in life
Terms and Conditions – TrY-Sports and Fitness
– Credit expires at the end of each school term.
– Cheaper subscription rates are only available to those that commit to attending regularly that term. Therefore, if you cancel your subscription, any free credit received will be deducted from your Playwaze account such that you are charged the PAYG rate. If your account reaches £0 we will not charge you further.
– You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time. Contact us and we will do it for you with immediate effect. Any credit already paid for that month or block will be refunded. Any credit from missed sessions in previous months will remain on your account until the end of that school term.
– Where sessions are canceled due to adverse weather conditions or missed due to injury, credit is carried forward to the following term.
– Monthly subscriptions cover 48 weeks of the year allowing for the following weeks off:
- First week of the school year
- Second week of Christmas holidays
- First week of January term
- Final week of the school year
– We will give PAYG customers 1 weeks’ notice before taking money. Where we are deemed to have made a mistake in the charges, will refund you with immediate effect.
– Credit is tracked using the Playwaze website and app where you can sign in to view your balance. We create accounts for all new customers using information provided on booking forms using a generic password. We will text you once we have done so, at which point we advise you to login and change your password.
– All TrYumph in Life coaches will have access to the data stored in the Playwaze system. Your contact details will be kept anonymous to all other Playwaze users unless users agree to share them.
– We will use the newsfeed to communicate changes to existing sessions and to let you know of any other TrYumph in Life offering that may be of interest to you.
– We will keep all of your data until you unsubscribe from the system.
– All payment details are securely stored in Stripe, an online payment provider that has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Only Becky Lyne will have access to customers’ payment details.
– Participants must have completed an online form with health details (Children (under 18): https://goo.gl/qDBKCS, Adults: https://goo.gl/FSGggd. You are prompted to do so on the website and booking form. We will also endeavour to remind participants, however, we cannot be held liable for any incidents that arise as a result of not having completed an online form.
This is a controlled document – Do not photocopy or amend by hand.
|Issue No.1||Sign||Print name||Date||Date issued|
|Rebecca Lyne||30.1.18||Effective Date –|
Reviewed annually. See Document Policy for confirmation.
Revision date: March 28, 2019